As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 17 April 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Commented on Planning Applications from Cornwall Council
- Sent out latest Planning Applications waiting for comments
- Liaised with Cornwall Association of Local Councils over various matters
- Continue with burial paperwork and marking of graves
- Ordered various items for help with volunteers
- Trial virtual meeting technology for future meetings
We are available on email@example.com or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.