Car Permit Application
Resident Car Park Permit – Terms & Conditions Of Use
- Any permit issued will remain the property of the Council and may be cancelled or invalidated at any time (with a full refund provided).
- Permits may not be copied, altered, defaced or misused.
- The Council may at any time restrict the use of the permit to a single vehicle.
- The Permit is only valid for the household to whom it is issued, whilst the resident is living at the address provided at the time of application. Permits may be returned to the Council and a refund provided for any whole month(s) outstanding.
- A Penalty Charge Notice may be issued to any vehicle when parked incorrectly or for the improper use of a Permit.
- A Resident Permit is only valid for use at Gunnislake Car Park and is valid Monday to Saturday 09:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs.
The Council is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers and – to this end – it may use the information provided on this form for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes.
The information you provide on this form will be held by Calstock Parish Council and used by us to process the allocation of Resident Parking Permits and for enforcement action. Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Calstock Parish Council and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission. In accordance with Calstock Parish Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained for a maximum of one year after the expiry of the permit, after which period it will be destroyed in a secure manner. Electronic data will be maintained in a secure manner.