There has been a spate of vandalism across the whole of the Parish. The latest being in Harrowbarrow. It is disheartening when damage is persistent and clearly deliberate. We are asked what the council tax is used for…at the moment it is being used to repair vandalised property that the council owns for the community’s benefit.
- Latest news from the Clerks as at Friday 29th May 2020
- Planning applications for comments by Friday 5th June
- Consultation Responses for Planning Applications PA20/03644, PA20/03591, PA20/03677 & PA20/03655 for Cornwall Council Planning Department
- Emergency Road Closure – Higher Kelly, Calstock
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust – Community Resources