We will be marching from Delaware School at 0930 with the Saltash Band and we will convene at the War Memorial at Albaston Cemetery Chapel at approximately 0945. As with other years, there will be a short service and the laying of the wreaths and this year the Parish Archives invite you into their new home for a warm drink (they have moved to the Cemetery Chapel).
- Latest news from the Clerks as at Friday 29th May 2020
- Planning applications for comments by Friday 5th June
- Consultation Responses for Planning Applications PA20/03644, PA20/03591, PA20/03677 & PA20/03655 for Cornwall Council Planning Department
- Emergency Road Closure – Higher Kelly, Calstock
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust – Community Resources