As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 20th July 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Set up Full Council Meeting 13 July 2020
- Signposting to CC departments 13 – 17th July 2020
- Set up St Anns Feasibility Study meeting 16th July 2020
- Continue with preparation for re-opening of toilets 13 – 17 July 2020
- Workmen delivering masks to volunteers and various other items 15th July 2020
- Maintenance Man general duties – litter picking, recreational field checks, dog bins check and reports, mowing, strimming, clearing overgrown vegetation 13 – 17th July 2020
- Various Virtual Meetings with CALC/CC/Staff 13 – 17th July 2020
- Continue with actions from the full council meeting 15 – 17th July 2020
We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.