A girls coat has been found in the St Ann’s Chapel playing field. It is currently in the Tamar Valley Centre – if not claimed by Friday 01 November 2019 we will give it to charity.
- Latest news from the Clerks as at Friday 29th May 2020
- Planning applications for comments by Friday 5th June
- Consultation Responses for Planning Applications PA20/03644, PA20/03591, PA20/03677 & PA20/03655 for Cornwall Council Planning Department
- Emergency Road Closure – Higher Kelly, Calstock
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust – Community Resources