As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 24 April 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Commented on Planning Applications from Cornwall Council
- Sent out latest Planning Applications waiting for comments
- Further Trial of virtual meeting technology for future meetings
- Donation of £500 to Callington Food Bank agreed
- Workmen busy cutting the grass in the cemeteries and will look at cutting the grass in other areas next week
- Clerk starting end of year accounts and audit
- Continue organising volunteers for the vulnerable in the Parish
- Continue with the marking of graves and burial paperwork
We are available on email@example.com or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.