As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 17TH August 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Toilet cleaning
- Liaise regarding Feasibility Study
- Car park Work
- Setting agendas for Calstock Waterfront and Recreations
- Deal with requests for/from volunteers
- A390 questions etc
- Signposting to CC departments
- Salaried and bill payments
- Car/tractor services at Vospers and TVC
We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.