As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 27th July 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Maintenance Man general duties – litter picking, recreational field checks, dog bins checks and reports, mowing, strimming, clearing overgrown vegetation
- Continue with preparation for re opening of toilets
- Various Virtual Meetings with CALC/CC/Staff
- Signposting to CC departments
- Work on moorings/allotments/volunteers
- Publish AGAR Accounts on website
- Wrote to Peter Marsh re recycling bins
We are available on email@example.com or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.