As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 21ST September 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
- Maintenance Man general duties – litter picking, recreational field checks, dog bins checks and reports, mowing, strimming, clearing overgrown vegetation
- AONB Building issues
- Calls re volunteers/help
- Signposting re pigeons/wasps/rats
- Burial enquiries
- Footpath enquiries
- Toilet vandalism/graffiti/anti-social behaviour
- Sort out car park ticket machine
- Renew car park permits Gunnislake
- Paperwork for agendas/council meetings/minutes
- IT/WEB site enquiries/compliance checks
- Moorings abandoned boats enquiries
- Footpath checks from Calstock footpath society
We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or call
01822 748847 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.