As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 3 April 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions taken so far include:
- Responded to 5-day planning Protocol from Cornwall Council
- Agreed to an Emergency Fund
- Agreed the printing of Volunteer ID Cards, receipt books and leaflets
- Agreed for a Sim card for emergency mobile phone £20 per month
- Closed the cemeteries as per Government advice
- Setting up a register of volunteers and people requiring support
- Printed out 700 leaflets for delivery
We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01822 748847 or 07858 588710 leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.