INVITATIONS TO TENDER TO REPAIR AND UPGRADE THE FOOTPATH AT THE BACK OF THE RIFLE VOLUNTEER PUB ST ANNS CHAPEL, GUNNISLAKE PL18 9HL
The Parish Council wishes to tender for the improvement of the public footpath that runs along the back of the Rifle Volunteer pub in St Anns Chapel.
Tenders are invited from suitably qualified and insured persons to undertake repairs and upgrade the path to the following specification:
- Length of path 154 linear metres
- Width of new upgraded path to be 1m
- Excavate existing path to a depth of 200mm
- Remove spoil from site
- Supply and lay Type 1 hardcore and level
- In central part of new base supply and install 150mm land drain cushioned by 6mm pea gravel.
- Supply and lay suitable 0-4mm sharp sand as a leveller
- Level and compact
- Supply and lay geotextile membrane
- Supply and install suitable top surface – Eco-friendly recycled pavers preferred
- At the park end of the path excavate a small trench at least 20 linear metres long to accommodate the land drain as it turns the corner into the top of the recreation ground by the hedge, to enable safe discharge of water.”
- Fill exposed land drain trench with gravel
Please apply in writing or by email to the address below.
Closing date for tenders will be 5th April 2021 and decisions will be made after the local council elections in May.
Further information can be obtained from Sue Lemon Clerk to the Council on 01822 748847 or email
F.A.O. Sue Lemon Clerk to the Council
Calstock Parish Council
Tamar Valley Centre
CORNWALL PL18 9FE