British Airways have a funding stream available.
Below is a list of criteria for project funding.
- Funding must to go towards the installation of projects that can demonstrate a reduction in carbon emissions e.g. renewable energy or energy efficiency measures
- Funding is for capital only and cannot contribute towards project development
- All projects must have wider community benefit and show a positive social impact on the local community, such as increasing education, health and well-being or reducing fuel poverty.
- Projects should ideally be located in the bottom 40% for Indices of Multiple Deprivation in the UK or provide services to communities that fall in these areas. We can fund projects in developing countries but it must be located in a country where British Airways flies.
- We welcome applications from voluntary or community organisations, registered charities, constituted groups or clubs, not-for-profit companies or community interest companies, social enterprises, schools, statutory bodies (including town, parish and community council)
The website is: https://www.pureleapfrog.org/british-airways-carbon-fund/