As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 24TH August 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- A390 Meeting
- New Councillor Training
- Calstock waterfront meeting
- Recreations meeting
- IT support (Dick Hoile) for councillors
- AONB issues
- Meeting with Community Network Liaison Officer
- Mooring/funeral/parking permit work
- Set Planning Agenda
- General signposting
- Maintenance Man general duties – litter picking, recreational field checks, dog bins checks and reports, mowing, strimming, clearing overgrown vegetation
- Sort out wasp nest in Albaston Cemetery
- Take calls regarding Bus at Rising Sun
- Calls about footpaths
- Calls about pop up tea shop in the cemetery for a funeral
- Complaint about the toilets not being open
We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.