As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 26th May 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Workmen busy cutting the grass in the area as per our planned maintenance schedule, also delivering various items around the Parish when required, and normal litter picking duties
- Clerk has completed end of year accounts and awaits internal audit date now 4 June 2020
- Continue organising volunteers for the vulnerable in the Parish
- Continue with the marking of graves and burial paperwork
- Sent out latest Planning Applications for comment
- Deputy Clerk continues with work on the NDP
- Awarded £500 from the Community Chest towards the leaflet drop
- White lining in Calstock BR car park to be reorganised as per prior agreement – lorry could not get up the slip road to do the work
- Organised 2nd leaflet drop for the whole Parish
- Met (socially distanced) new allotment holders
We are available on email@example.com or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.