As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 29TH June 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Dealt with FOI request from Cllr Tinto
- Had Scribe Demonstration
- Team Meeting with CC & CALC re re opening of areas
- Deputy Clerk working on NDP task
- Answering parishioners’ queries re graves, grass cutting, radar keys, bon fires, history, licensing etc lots of signposting
- Set up virtual Amenities Meeting
- Attended Virtual Communinity Network Meeting
- Contacted various clerks regarding toilet opening
- Set up meeting with Calstock councillors and members of licensing trade in area around the quay
- Continue with the marking of graves and burial paperwork
- Continue organising volunteers for the vulnerable in the Parish
- Workmen busy cutting the grass in the area as per our planned maintenance schedule, also delivering various items around the Parish when required, removing fly tipping and normal litter picking duties
We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.