As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 3rd August 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
- Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- Toilets signage/cleaning/PPE/times opening etc
- Land registry searches re Baptist Street for Amenities Meeting
- Report regarding car parks Amenities Meeting
- Prepare Amenities Virtual meeting
- Maintenance Man general duties – litter picking, recreational field checks, dog bins checks and reports, mowing, strimming, clearing overgrown vegetation
- Signposting to CC departments
- Dealing with toilet problems at Calstock and general behaviour issues
- Still working with volunteers and departments asking for help
- Sent out latest Planning Applications for comment
- Dealt with EOI for Community Network latest Highways Tranche
We are available on email@example.com or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.