As the Parish Council cannot meet due to Government restrictions the following has been agreed by the members of the Council as of 1st September 2020.
The Council delegates authority to the Clerk in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman to take any actions necessary with associated expenditure to protect the interests of the community and ensure council business continuity during the period of the pandemic Coronavirus, informed by consultation with the members of the council. This is in accordance with Local Government Act 1972 s101.
Decisions and actions taken so far this week include:
- AONB issues
- Mooring/funeral/parking permit work
- Set Full Council Agenda
- General signposting
- Maintenance Man general duties – litter picking, recreational field checks, dog bins checks and reports, mowing, strimming, clearing overgrown vegetation
- Helping homeless man camping at TVC
- Liaising with Police/CC/Tim re homeless man
- Planning meeting
- Meeting with Cllr Brown re skateboard park
- Gunnislake Parking Permit paper work
- RDPE Funding meeting AONB Tamar Trails/Waterfront
- Arrange furniture collection – Exeter CC/AONB
- Requests for drain clearing/fly tipping/environmental health/scams
We are available on firstname.lastname@example.org or
01822 748847 or 07858 588 710 please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.