We were sad to receive correspondence from Glenys Rooker who represented the Harrowbarrow Ward tending her resignation. Glenys served on the Parish Council for 6 years and was instrumental in writing the first draft of the Neighbourhood Plan (87 pages). She was Chairman of the Parish Council from 2015 – 2016. In her resignation she said she had enjoyed her time on the Council and learned a lot and had joined in order to “do some good” and we have no doubt she achieved this. We thank her for all of her hard work and enthusiasm.
- Latest news from the Clerks as at Friday 29th May 2020
- Planning applications for comments by Friday 5th June
- Consultation Responses for Planning Applications PA20/03644, PA20/03591, PA20/03677 & PA20/03655 for Cornwall Council Planning Department
- Emergency Road Closure – Higher Kelly, Calstock
- Cornwall Wildlife Trust – Community Resources